OUR RESPONSE TOWARDS THE PANDEMIC
The world is facing an unprecedented threat from the current pandemic. As the food manufacturing sector continues to combat new daily challenges during the global coronavirus pandemic, IFFCO is closely observing the evolving situation on a daily basis.
We have a responsibility to shoulder – a responsibility towards our stakeholders. We strongly believe in giving back to the society – people are at the heart of our business. We have a duty to ensure that our products are available to all our customers. Ever since the start of the pandemic, we have undertaken multiple measures to ensure that we keep our employees and customers happy, and secure our supply chain.
Health and safety of our employees is the starting point. We believe a safe worker can safely deliver safe products to our customers, keeping their safety in mind.
Some of the key initiatives for our employees include:
- Ceasing all international business travel following the global spread of virus, until further notice.
- Implementing work from home for our employees whenever and wherever possible.
- Spreading awareness amongst our employees and their family members on how to STOP the spread of the virus.
- Tie-ups with reputed laboratories for testing of our staff.
- Helping staff with quarantine as and when required.
- Providing ample supplies of sanitizers, gloves, masks, PPE, sanitization chemicals for our staff and their families.
WE STUDIED, ADAPTED, IMPLEMENTED.
WE CONTINUE TO LEARN. WE ARE IFFCO.
We acknowledge our responsibility to take utmost care of our employees from their accommodation, commute to manufacturing establishments and back.