Browsing Our Website(s)
When you visit our website(s) we may gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. Information gathered automatically may be used for, among other things, site management, compiling reports of usage statistics, and, in the case of suspected unauthorized activity, for possible prosecution.
The following are , inter alia, the types of information which may be automatically collected and stored in log files about your visit:
- The Internet domain and IP address from which you access our website(s);
- The type of Internet browser and the operating system of the device you use to access our website(s);
- The date and time you visit our website(s);
- The page(s) you visit on our website(s);
- If you linked to our website(s) from another website, the address of such other website;
- And, if you linked to our website(s) from a search website, the address of such search website and the search term you used.
We may combine or link this automatically collected data and log information with other information we collect about you. We may do this to improve the services we offer you via our website(s) and/or mobile application (“App”).
We may use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our mobile software on your phone. This software may record information such as how often you use the App, the events that occur within the App, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the App was downloaded from.
We may also collect your location based information. If you no longer wish to allow us to collect or use your location based information, you may turn this off at the device level or discontinue use of the website(s) / App.
Use Of Personal Information
We may use your personal information to improve our products and services, to enhance your experience on our website(s), to contact you regarding products and services and/or to provide you with products or services that you request from us, in the following manner:
- evaluate the use of our website(s), products and services
- personalize, improve and speed up your website experience
- evaluate statistics on website activity, such as time of visit, whether you have visited it before and what website, if any, referred you to it
- collect information about the device you are using to view our website(s), such as your IP address or the type of Internet browser or operating system you are using, and link this to your personal information so as to ensure that our website(s) present the best web experience for you
- suggest products or services (including those of relevant third parties) which we think may be of interest to you
- offer you the opportunity to take part in competitions or promotions or surveys
- analyze the effectiveness of our advertisements, competitions and promotions
- send you information, products or samples that you have requested
- respond to your queries or comments
You can opt out of receiving communication from us at any time.
We may share your personal information among IFFCO Group companies and trusted third parties based outside the country in which you live so that they may process that data on our behalf. We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We may also provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
IFFCO may disclose your personal information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
You should be aware that many countries do not afford the same legal protection to personal information as you might enjoy in your country of origin. While your personal information is in another country, it may be accessed by the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities in that country in accordance with its laws.
Communicating Via Email, Online Form Using Contact Us and Feedback Page:
Except as otherwise indicated, if you choose to submit a question/feedback or comment using our online form and provide us your name, email or street address, phone number and/or any other personal information, we will use that information to respond to your question or comment.
- We will not create individual profiles with the information that you have provided.
- Under no circumstances will we give your name, email address, or street address to any private organization, commercial or otherwise.
When you download and use our Services, we may automatically collect information on the type of device you use, operating system version, and the device identifier.
Online Registration and Opt-out
Registered users, if they have opted to receive updates and notifications, may get email notifications on such updates. If you no longer wish to receive email notifications from us, you may opt-out by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IFFCO does not warrant that the operation of IFFCO’s website(s) will be uninterrupted or error free, or that the content of the website(s) will be free from viruses.
Submission of Online Job Application
From time-to-time we may provide you the opportunity to participate in surveys on our website(s) or App. If you participate, we will request certain personal information from you. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. The requested information typically includes contact information such as email address and company name.
We may use this information to determine inter alia whether or not the information provided on our website(s) or App was helpful.
Our website(s) or App may offer publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access the same. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at email@example.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information.
Social Media Features and Widgets
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.. We will retain and use your information as necessary to without limitation, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags and scripts may be used by us and our affiliates, or analytics or service providers. For analytical services, we may collect some personal information as aforementioned. These technologies are used to record customer preferences to re-direct them to their preferred languages, in analyzing trends, administering the website(s), tracking users’ movements around the website(s) and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Links to Other Websites and Frames
Our website(s) may contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by us. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites.
Some of our pages utilize framing techniques to serve content to / from our partners while preserving the look and feel of our website(s). Please be aware that you are providing your personal information to these third parties and not to IFFCO.